Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Place An Ad | All Access E-Edition | Home RSS
 
 
 

Fri., 6:33 pm: Elderly fire victim dies at burn center

January 31, 2014
Tribune Chronicle | TribToday.com

WARREN - An elderly man whose house caught fire last week has died.

Richard Brugler, 85, died at the Akron Children's Hospital Burn Center Thursday night.

He had and his wife, Jean, were each transferred from a local hospital to the burn center after fire broke out at their Beechcrest Street home in Warren.

Officials at the time said they were both suffering from smoke inhalation.

An update on his wife's condition was not available.

 
 

 

I am looking for: